Very nice! When are you getting some asian children to complete the stitching? xx
Ah, but, kat, this gi is not woven and stitched by mortal hands ;)
I, I, I cannot look away!!!
Hee hee, Meerkatsu. Wonderful thing you've organised :D
"...fully functional Death Star of girlie self-expression"Ha Ha
It'll take more than a lucky shot from an X-wing to take me down, Allen ;)
Girly self expression = no match for the force!
Hehe, easy to say from behind a keyboard, Allen :P
Very nice! When are you getting some asian children to complete the stitching? xx
ReplyDeleteAh, but, kat, this gi is not woven and stitched by mortal hands ;)
ReplyDeleteI, I, I cannot look away!!!
ReplyDeleteHee hee, Meerkatsu. Wonderful thing you've organised :D
ReplyDelete"...fully functional Death Star of girlie self-expression"
ReplyDeleteHa Ha
It'll take more than a lucky shot from an X-wing to take me down, Allen ;)
ReplyDeleteGirly self expression = no match for the force!
ReplyDeleteHehe, easy to say from behind a keyboard, Allen :P
ReplyDelete